Ms. Kimmy B.
Stress is like money; it can be the root to all evil in your life! When dealing with stress on a regular basis, it began to attack your health. There are a lot of diseases that stress plays an important role in such as hypertension, heart disease and stroke just to name a few. Therefore, I find different ways to help me cope or deal with stress. Here are my personal top 5 ways to relieve stress:
- Exercise – take a walk around the neighborhood just to clear your mind will help relieve stress. Go to the gym or workout at home with a Youtube video is one of my favorite ways to relieve stress!
- Meditation – go into a quiet area to pray and meditate is another great way to deal with stress. There is something refreshing about inhaling positive energy and exhaling negative energy.
- Glass of wine – drinking a nice glass or two of your favorite wine while journaling your thoughts is the best!
- Shopping – this should have been at the top of my list because this is another favorite. There is nothing more relaxing than going to your favorite store and buy you something nice to make you feel better.
- Sex – this is the best way to relieve stress from your life. Great sex will relax you, make everything right in your world and its great Cardio!